it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

12.24.2006

Okay. So he actually deleted me on his list of friends [friendster]. I can't believe it. :( I know I've been such a devil to him for quite some time, but I still can't get his point of doing such. Argh. All those testimonials from the very start of our so-called friendship to being lovers have all been gone. With just one click, it's all gone. I hate it. Although we have talked about it already, still, I can't get it out of my system. It's just so frustrating. It's just so sad to think about. Tsk. Oh well. It's just "friendster" as he would say. Haay. I'm overreacting once again. Maybe he was just that mad at me at that time kaya niya nagawa yun. Haay. Nakakapanghinayang talaga. Enough about that.

Anyway, tomorrow's gonna be the 9th morning. Yey! I feel so fulfilled whenever I get the chance to complete it. ;-) I'm just a little sad that we won't be going to the province for Xmas and New Year. I'm missing my relatives already... especially my dear cousins, Neil John and Ikoy, who I don't get to see as often as I like [since, of course, they live so far away], and also my Lola. And so, I'll just spend my vacation pigging out, watching so many DVDs, which, by the way, I haven't started doing since the Xmas break started, sleeping for long hours, keeping in touch with my friends, and of course, with my boy, and taking care of Fishy [Allen's fish], which he handed me before he left for the province. Gosh. I don't like pets pa naman. Hah. But for Allen's sake, I'll take care of Fishy. Fishy is lethargic and apathetic. Omg. I don't know what to do anymore. I've been talking to him [yeah, I know I'm pathetic. haha.] and yet he seem to care less. Crucial. Can't wait for Allen to come back here in Manila. Haha. Maybe Fishy misses Allen lang? Hah. Ewan. ;-)

I've changed my layout as you guys can see. Yey! I finally had time to update my blog. Snaps. ;-)

I miss my boy so much.

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home