it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.31.2006

Before anything else, I'd like to great my cousin, Ikoy, [Hi Parts!!] a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ;-)

MEN ARE LIKE.. blah blah blah.

1. Men are like.......Laxatives.......They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like.......Bananas.......The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like.......Weather.......Nothing can be done to change them. [Haha! This is so TRUE!!]
4. Men are like.......Blenders.......You need one, but you're not quite sure why. [Haha! Mega and I can relate to this one.]
5. Men are like.......Chocolate Bars.......Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like.......Commercials........You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like.......Department Stores.......Their clothes are always 1/2 off.
8. Men are like.......Government Bonds.......They take soooooooo long to mature. [Haha! True enough!]
9. Men are like.......Mascara.......They usually run at the first sign of emotion. [Aww. Can't deny the fact that they really do.]
10. Men are like.......Popcorn.......They satisfy you, but only for a little while. [Haha! True.. again.]
11. Men are like.......Snowstorms.......You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last. [Gawd, Mega, where did you get this ba? Haha! True ulit!!]
12. Men are like.......Lava Lamps.......Fun to look at, but not very bright. [Haha! No comment.]
13. Men are like.......Parking Spots.......All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped. [Whahahahaha! Yun lang. Hahaha!]

No offense, guys, just got this from Mega. ;-) Gawd, I miss Mega BIGTIME. I love you, jerk! ;-)

Anyway, I was with my first year college classmates in Baguio for three days two nights. Gawd. It was a blast! I had sooo much fun! For once, I wasn't really able to think about him that much. Sure, I thought about him once in awhile, but not too much naman, like what I'd usually do here in Manila. We stayed at Camp John Hay Manor. [I missed the place. Really. When I was still a kid, my family would usually go there every break.] The place was just so relaxing. Nakakatanggal talaga ng stress. I felt like I was far from all the troubles and heartaches. Hah. Drama. Since it was so cold in Baguio, my friends and I decided to drink for two nights. Haha. Grabe. It was the first time talaga na tinamaan talaga ako. Super. We drank too much ata the first night. Haha! We all turned red and we were all bangag. After the drinking session, bagsak lahat kami sa bed. Haha. Super memorable. I'm missing it already. [Next time ulit, guys!] On the second night, I didn't drink much na, because we had to wake up early the following day. Si Jof lang yung super lakas uminom nung last night namin. He must've remembered someone. Haay. Comfort. Pero I think he's better when he's drunk, kasi he doesn't tease me eh. Haha! Silang dalawa ni Cid, grabe kung mang-asar eh. Super olats ako. Hah. It was also on our second night when I've asked so many questions to Aya and Cid. Haha. Hotseat talaga. [Chismosa talaga ako. Haha. Thanks to Kesh and Kams sa paghelp sakin mag extract ng infos. Haha! I'm missing the two of you na..] And tama bang pati ako tanungin nila ng kung anu-ano? Haha. Unlike Cid, derechong tanong, derechong sagot naman yung sakin. Haha! What else? Hmm. I can't deny the fact that it's great to spend some time with your special someone in Baguio. Apart from the fact that it's so cold there, [Hah. It's a wonderful feeling diba to hug someone when the weather/climate's just so great? ;-) I can smell opportunity. Haha.] there are so many wonderful sights too [Picture galore sana. Argh]. I envied Aya and Cid nga kasi ultimate bonding sila. Super daming mushy moments, and I just couldn't control myself from staring at them and wishing that he's with us. Haha. Pathetic. Yan tuloy, I remembered him ulit. Dammmit. So there, I've uploaded our pictures in Baguio. You guys can check out my multiply. ;-)

I just wanna share with you what Jof sent me about three days ago. Here it goes..

"It's better to have NOBODY than somebody who is half yours, half there or doesn't want to be there, or is there and then suddenly disappears."

Omg. Tinamaan naman ako diba. Haha. Wake up call na ba to? Hah. Haay. I just hate the fact that I loved too much, only to find out that he's not for me talaga. We just can't work things out. There's always something tearing us apart. Although I've been trying to patch things up with him, wala parin talaga. Oh well. Is this the part where I can surely say that enough is really enough? Crap.

Eto pa, from Kat. Hah. Patama ba lahat? Pwe.

"You deserve someone better.."

One of the most bullshit reasons I've ever heard. Why? Because he could have been better if he tried to, and it could have been me, if he wanted to.

Oh well. Walang ka effort effort eh. What can I say? Or kung meron nga, hindi ko makita.. hindi ko maramdaman. Madrama na kung madrama, pero wala talaga eh. Ain't a manghuhula. I don't know what he wants. Crap talaga. Tapos he'll say na he wants me to still communicate with him? What the? What for?? Haay. Okay lang naman sana eh, kung hindi ako yung always nagpaparamdam ng una. Pansin ko lang noh. Siya naman ulit. I miss the old times. I feel like I don't know him anymore. :-( He's just too hard to understand. Well, for someone who never explains, talagang mahirap maintindihan. Tapos he went pa dun sa trip nila ng HS friends niya. Waa. Great. I told myself that if he goes there, this is the end of it all. Maybe this is really enough. Argh. He didn't listen to me, and I hate him for that. :-(

"Love has no room for selfish people who think only of themselves. If we have been too busy with our work, have been kept by our distorted priorities then it's about time that we stop for a while and think about the people who we might have stepped on and taken for granted, love isn't forever. Let us not wait too long to appreciate those who have unselfishly given it to us for all that may be left tomorrow are just the bitter and cold memories of someone who loved too much but was never loved enough."

I just can't be like this forever. I mean, dwelling on this situation of ours. Crying over him. Wishing for the impossible. And the list goes on. I have to go on with my life. I've done my part, I'll give him the time and space that he needs, and If he really loves me a lot naman diba, he'll take all the risks to have me once again. It's all up to him.

So Sick by Ne Yo.. Just loving it. Dammmit.

'Til then.

+ karen +

8 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM , Blogger graceless said...

    gf!!! yey may update ka na din. :) i wna go to baguio din. sana sumama ko sayo. haha epal. ;p good for you, di mo sha mashadong naisip dun.. except na lang siguro nung nakakita ka ng couples. haha. aww.

    i don't know what's up with my him din. he's still calling me and he still wants us to be friends eh sabi ko nga hindi ko sha kayang maging friend! dang. aynako, kung ikaw lang din lagi ang nauunang magparamdam sa kanya, then ang labo nya. gusto nya lagi may maririnig pa din from you, tapos ganyan? too much naman na yun gf..

    try considering the "sign" that you asked for. yung pagsama nya dun sa HS friends nya. let me guess, andun yung si ano noh.. yung girl? haha.

    whatever decision you make gf, i'll be right behind you. kaya mo yan. kaya natin to. ;) we'll get through this soon.ü

    i like the song din dito!! i checked the lyrics kanina. wow. :) wish i could still sing this to him.. haay. hehe.

     
  • At 3:26 AM , Blogger superkaren said...

    haha. at long last. :) wala na din ako maciado makwento sa blog.. nothing new. boring. dull. haha. pwe.

    let's go to Baguio. haha. para makalimutan natin ang mga problema. haha. kahit sandali lang. hah. andrama. :)

    he's still calling you? hah. what for? nako ha. maybe you should also consider being friends wit him? what dyu think? or di talaga kaya? hmm..

    yeah. malabo talaga siya. minsan ko na nga lang makatext, napaka pilosopo pa. hmph. asar. gaganahan ka pa ba nian mag text? hehe.

    haha. about the trip. OH YES. andun yung effing girl. shit talaga. magsama sila. gawd. i hate him for that. tigas ng ulo pare. sign na nga ata yun for me to stop this kapathetican na.

    aww. gf. thanks so much. gfs forever! love you!!

     
  • At 8:30 AM , Blogger patrick said...

    as corny as it may seem.... or as cliche as it may get... "madami pang iba dyan" is what I can say. Don't get me wrong, lam mo naman na ninanais ko na magkabalikan kayo... pero if it doesnt work out.. then just accept it and move on. I would do everything you can possibly do to try and get back together (within reason) and at the end if wala talga.. at least masasabi mo sa sarili mo na you did everything you could.

     
  • At 4:42 PM , Blogger graceless said...

    inuman gf! haha.. :P

    he's still calling cz he wants to be friends nga.. i really cant.. not now. and not anytime soon. when im ready ill let him know. hay.

    well about sa kapilosopohan nya.. that's too much.. sorry pero "nakakabastos" diba? na youre worried and dying to find out where he is and he replies like that. im starting to hate him na tuloy! haha. :)

    tama si patrick, dont you think youve done too much already gf? isnt this the end na talaga? ikaw lang kase makakapagsabi nyan.. if you think youve done everything na.. tama na. pero if you think hindi mo pa nagagawa lahat, then give it one more shot. i mean gawin mo na lahat. ewan, you dont have to listen to me. hehe.

    i love you. :)

     
  • At 7:53 PM , Blogger superkaren said...

    nax naman patrick. hehehe :)

    marami pang iba jan? eh what if he's the only one i want and need? hah. eh di ala rin. hay. haha. thanks though. :)

    yeah. atleast i could proudly say to myself that i did everthing i could. haha. pero ala eh.. atleast hindi ganon kabilis mag quit. haha. pwe.

     
  • At 7:58 PM , Blogger superkaren said...

    yeah. inuman. haha. red lips ulit. hahaha. :)

    i understand, gf. mahirap pa talaga makipagfriends after the you know what. haay. boys suck talaga. pain in the ass. pwe. haha. :)

    nakakabastos talaga yung mga replies nia. asar talaga. like, i was really serious when i asked him, tapos ganon nalang? crap.

    anyway, haha. nde ko nga sure if ive done everything na nga eh. kse if i already did, then he should be wit me na ulit. or ewan.. baka hindi ko lang ma accept na hindi kinaya ng powers ko na bumalik siya. :( haay. i really dunno. im confused.. dammmit. ill be asking God for another sign. haha. talagang umaasa parin ako. haha :) then if wala parin talaga, eh di yun na. sad nga, pero i have to move on na. haay.

     
  • At 11:28 PM , Blogger graceless said...

    gf, i think malalaman mo if you've done evrything already.. as in ma-ffeel mo yun.. i can't exactly explain how, pero basta.. malalaman mo talaga if you've done evrything na and still wala pa din. you'll feel exhausted na talaga. basta, something will trigger you para mapagod. so if you're not sure kung nagawa mo na lahat, then most probably you're not sure if you want to stop na.

    i think he explained to me before pa why he wants to be friends.. he wants to be friends just because. he wants to save the friendship. basta parang ganun. what for? i don't know. gusto nya yata madami shang friends. haha! hay. siguro nga he still has feelings for me. i really don't know what's gonna happen. and what he wants to happen. but if i agree na maging friends kami, babalik lang kami sa dating set-up. mas lalo lang akong masasaktan. i don't know. maybe that's a good idea. para atleast may chance na bumalik yung.. yun na yun. haha. but, i promised myself and my friends as well na lalayuan ko na sha. yung mga tao sa paligid ko, they're all fed-up seeing me being problematic evryday. hay. i really don't know what's gonna happen. i shouldn't be listening to what other people's saying but then maybe i should consider their thoughts for once.

    you can never really tell when enough's enough, we both know that gf.ü pero i guess you'll know [and you should know] when you have to start loving yourself, not settle for anything less than what you want, and giving it the respect that it deserves.

     
  • At 5:30 AM , Blogger patrick said...

    lalim ng usapan dito grabe... =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home