it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

9.03.2006

" I've learned to love somene with all my life, but there came a point when I got tired. Not of loving but of sacrificing all that I have. Then a thought came to my mind. I have given everything but have received nothing but pain and tears in return. Is this enough to prove that I really love that person? Or is it a sign telling me to stop sacrificing and learn to love myself a little more. " :-(

My friends are right. I think I should love myself a little more talaga. Enough about him. Enough about "us." Enough about love. It just won't do me any good. I would usually say to them that in the end, I know it will all be worth it, but now I'm beginning to realize that I may be so wrong to instill in me that kind of thinking. I'm so tired of all these. Yes, I must say that we were happy, we were so in love, we were complete.. but just for a short period of time. It was almost perfect, until everything turned 180 degrees. I'm broken.. broken.. broken.

Just like Brooke Davis, " I need him to need me back. " I so hate the fact that things between us are just so fucked up. Is this damage irreversible? I hope not. I wish not. I pray not.

I've done my part, and even did more than what's expected from me, but what did he do? He kept on pushing me away. It's as if I'm reaching out to nothing. Reaching out to someone who is just so blind to see my sincerity. Argh. I hate the fact that I can neither see nor feel that he's affected. :-( It's just so unfair. He is so unfair. Love is so unfair.

He better do something before everything else crumbles.

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home