it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

8.12.2006

I failed to recite during our Lit class awhile ago, since I was too preoccupied reviewing for our quiz in Pharma. After reading J.H. Newman's Lead Kindly Night and John Milton's On His Blindness, I've realized two things--that we should surrender ourselves to God for he knows what's best for us, and that we should not question every challenge He's giving to us for he won't give us something beyond our ability. He may not be giving me something I've been praying for at present, but I know that He has something else to give. Something better. Something I truly deserve. I'd just have to wait for that moment, where God will let me see the beauty of His plans for me. I may be experiencing not-so-good events in my life right now, but I know that this too shall pass. I can get thru this. With God beside me, there's no need to worry. He is in control. ;-)

I want to be someone's answered prayer. I want to include that in my everyday prayer. Para maiba naman. Haha. ;-)

I also want to find a lifetime partner who'd love me like Elizabeth Barrett Browning loved her husband, Robert Browning. A love that's true.. unconditional.. immortal.

"I shall but love thee better after death." -- I so love this line. ;-)

Oh, I'm sooo lovin' Lit!! Though ang baba magbigay ng grade. Tsk. Iba talaga epekto ng mga literary pieces ni Sir. Haha. ;-)

Haay.

Anyway, my sister bought a pair of Havs with Swarovski crystals on it. Don't even bother asking about the price. It's so not worth it! Haha. ;-) *Sorry Ate Trina, it's way too pricy kasi talaga eh.*

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home