it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.11.2006

I'm at the library now. I'm wit Ria. She's doing some research, and I, obviously, am busy blogging. Haha! I thought about Lari, so I thought about writing something about what had happened last Saturday. So here it goes..

June 8, 2006

It was raining. Lari was in the hospital. Had to visit her, but it was raining REALLY hard. My mom told me not to go to Makati anymore, since she was too afraid that I won't be able to go home early because of the rain and heavy traffic, I suppose, and she was also afraid of me getting sick.Yet, I still went to UST McDo to meet Micah, since we decided to go to Makati Med together. On my way to the said fast food chain, I saw Gracey and Charm! I became happy and excited, but only at that moment. While I was waiting for Micah to finish her meal, a stranger accidentally spilled his cup of Coke on my back, including my hair. Yes, including my hair! I was so pissed off! I kind of yelled at the man who did the damage. I was like, "Oh my God!!!" And then, he offered me some table napkins, and yet I acted ungratefully, thinking it was not enough. It would never be enough. Even the manager handed me the same thing, and that really made me more angry, like hello?! Kaya kaya ng tissue paper yan?! Eh basang basa nga ako! Malagkit lagkit pa noh! And to think may pupuntahan pako! Pano na yan?! So I told Micah that I had to go home to bathe myself and that I told her that I don't want to go to the hospital anymore. My agony did not end there. On my way to the Dapitan gate, I've noticed that baha na! Grr talaga! I had to apply my iwas-sa-tubig baha and kapit dito, kapit doon skills. It was really a misery! But then, when I arrived home, I kind of regret being so harsh to that man. I mean, it was just an accident, and yet I over reacted. Hay. This experience of mine is totally far from what I've anticipated, yet I consider this as a blessing in disguise. Maybe there could have been more not-so-good scenarios if I still pushed through that lakad.

And then, I decided to study. Yet, as always, I fell asleep! When I woke up, my sister handed me an "all flip flops" paper bag! Obviously, it was a pair of Havaianas. Much to my surprise, it was the pair of Havs I've been eyeing on for the past couple of months, kaya lang la nako money and la na din stock pagbalik ko. I was SUPER happy! Imagine, I've forced myself to think that those Havs aren't meant for me, since I can't have it, but now, I actually have them! Yipee! I felt so guilty pa kasi nung morning, nasungitan ko pa si Ate Trina. She's really sweet and thoughtful talaga!

So that ends my entry. Until next time. ;-)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home