it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.08.2006

At long last, I have One Tree Hill (Season 3) and Desperate Housewives (Season 2)!! On the contrary, they ran out of Grey's Anatomy (Season 2). Tsk. Magka-stock na kayo.. Oh Please!! I really want to have that Season two.. Nakakabitin yung Season one. Superrr. Well anyway, still have ample time to watch them all. Like hello, classes would start on the 14th pa! I'm sooo excited!! I'm loving Lucas more and more. Haha! I'm almost done wit Desperate Housewives.. I just love Gabrielle! She's just so amazing! =) I'm into Korean films as well. Haha! I'm thinking of buying "Now Dating" or "Dating Now." [I can't really remember if it's Now Dating or the other way around. Haha!] Nothing really. I just find it kilig and funny.

What an entry!! Haha!! Just wanna share what made me uber happy today. =)

'til then. Cheerio!

** I want to watch The Lake House. Seems awesome! **

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home