it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

4.26.2006

I'm missing Bohol already. *sob* Today's my Baby Neil John's birthday, and it's sooo sad that I won't be able to attend his party. I won't be able to see him in his party attire holding his huge balloon and blowing his birthday candles.. Aaw.. I envy the people present on his special day.. *sob* He called me up on the phone a while ago, and I really missed talking to him.. I missed our crazy talk. :( I also miss his cute pets. Haha. ;) And our little games too.. Hmm.. I wanna see him again.. waaa. I miss my BaBy!!

***
Some things I wasn't able to do in Bohol:
- be wit my friends there.. go to the beach.. or wherever.. just wanna catch things up..
- go to that Resort I've been planning to visit
- have a serious conversation wit an old friend.. I wanna clear things out.. everything is just a BLUR. Oh well. Maybe it was just not the perfect time.. Now I'm wondering.. when's going to be the PERFECT time???

***
I really enjoyed my 10-day-vacation! Although I saw some disgusting people within the duration of my stay there, it's not even worth it to spoil my vacation. PERFECT TAN.. thanks to the people who noticed.. because I really worked hard for it! Haha! ;) Thanks too for the people who appreciated my henna.. haha.. ;) THE BEACH.. waa. white sand. paradise! THE FOOD.. incredibly delicious! THE PEOPLE.. well, excluding the bitches and the jerks, all have been very nice and friendly! ;)

IT WAS JUST SO AMAZING!!

:: I know you guys are just after the attention. If there's one thing I hate besides bitches and jerks, it's fakers! ::


+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home