it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

4.07.2006

After 2.5 hours of standing and waiting for my turn, I finally got my 2nd sem grades!! Waaaa! I'm pretty much happy wit my grades!!! I soo hate NUTRITION! Come to think of it, the subject ain't hard to understand.. kung may nagtuturo! haha! kidding! Well, I have nothing against our prof naman, but then, Nutrition lowest ko! Argh. *bitter* Oh well! I'm still happy! And will be happier if 1st and 2nd sem grades won't be combined! 'til then! ;)


Oh btw, before ending this entry, allow me to thank some people, namely:

Alexis: for the support and cooperation you've given me! Not to mention, your very bright idea of what my Plan B will be. ;) I think it's better pa nga eh, I mean, no too much hassle on my part, on his part, and on you guys too. I LOVE YOU!

Migs: for the support and cooperation as well.. and for listening to my mushy ideas! haha! thanks to you! O ayan na ah, makakapagtennis ka na! Hehe ;)

Omar: for the cooperation as well. even if it was against your will.. kasi nga db, cheesy? haha! thanks nonetheless!

And everyone else who participated in this whole event, my JERKS, my blockmates, my 1-9 '04-'05 family, 2-6 '05-'06 (Especially ROB), QC Science High School Batch '04 people, and of course, my dear family.
I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!


+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home