it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

4.01.2006

It's already 2:29 in the morning. Still, I'm here, blogging. I can't sleep. Well, I choose not to sleep yet. Haha. I wanna upload our La Luz pictures on my Multiply! Excited?! Haha! Oh well. So what happened to me today? Well, as always, slept for long hours, and when I woke up, I watched my all-time-fave-teleseryes! Oh yes! Haha! I haven't been eating rice since forever, until at dinner time. The food was so hard to resist! Really. I ate a lot of rice. PG? Haha! I missed eating. =( I haven't gotten the urge to eat since my hearty started to pain, once again. I just can't figure out why it's so damn hard to forget what I did to him?! It seems as if I committed a crime. NOT! Well, much worse than that. He has this unique way of making me feel guilty more and more each day. But then, I've had enough! I think it's about time to finally quit "panunuyo." It was never my intention to hurt him anyway, so why do I have to go through all of these? Right? Oh well. Enough of being an angel here. I didn't mean it naman eh. End of discussion.

I've watched The Corpse Bride and Monster-in-Law (full length) a while ago. I must agree wit Topher that the movie, Corpse Bride, was kind of creepy just by looking at the characters. Haha. Well, the title says it all. =) Monster-in-Law was nice. It was very funny! I just hope that in time, I won't have an evil mother-in-law. Haha.. Katakot eh. ;)So there. 'til then.. ;)

I MISS MY RLE THREE.. HOPE TO SEE AND BE WIT YOU GUYS SOON..

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home