it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

2.16.2006

Yesterday was a blast. I almost cried while I was reading my sweetie's Valentine's Day card. I felt guilty for all the things I have done which caused him a lot of pain. Especially what I did to him before he handed me his presents. I felt so bad. Really. I must admit I was never really a partner to him. Despite these things, he's still there for me. Omg. I must have been so lucky to have picked the best man I could possibly have. I just wish that what we have right now.. would last. My attitude must have been one of the reasons why my preceeding relationship/s was/were not successful. Oh well. I'm just happy that even if I am no angel, there's still this special guy who doesn't give up on me. (Well, I hope he won't give up on me EVER.) =D



I am so happy for my friend, Jing. I bet her Valentine's Day was also a blast. Meeko gave her a rose. I was extremely kilig when I saw her holding the flower along the corridor. I was like, "Uy Jing! Kanino galing yan ha?" She just flashed her "i-am-inlove" smile. It clearly showed that she was on cloud nine!. (Ang haba ng hair mo Jing ah! *wink*)The glow in her eyes told me everything that I wanted and needed to hear. I'm very much happy for the both of them. Meeko's a nice guy, and Jing is aslo nice. They are really a perfect match. They are both intelligent pa. Nice. =D Basta, I'm so happy for Jing. As in.



Chris and I watched Fun wit Dick and Jane a while ago. It was SUPER funny! We laughed and laughed talaga sa moviehouse. Such a WONDERFUL movie. Thumbs up!



'til then..



+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home