it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

1.03.2006

HAPPY BDAY CRUNCH... ANN! =)

Happy 2006! It's kind of difficult to leave year 2005 behind, since there were a lot of wonderful things that happened, like I was able to:


a. reach the cut off grade of 2.0 in first year
b. survive the volleyball class of Sir Cruz (Omg. I just love Sir Cruz!)
c. meet new friends, since the last 8 people in class 1-9 '04-'05 were moved to class 1-10 '04-'05 because of the said cut off average
d. be a part of RLE 3 in the class; RLE 3 is certainly the best group!
e. pass the try-out in TDC (the organization that I've been dying to join since first year college)
f. achieve a close to DL ave in the previous sem
g. meet one of the best CIs, Maam Manuel (she's my favorite!)
h. attend a medical mission *applause*
i. become a student nurse, finally! (capping and candlelighting ceremony)
j. meet and become under Sir Earl, one of the best advisers ever!
k. complete the 9 morningsā€¦ again *applause*
l. view the fireworks display, even for a few minutes, like 3 out of 15 minutes (haha! That short!), wit my boyfriend and my bestfriend
m. have another memorable birthday =) my boyfriend surprised me at 12 midnight, and everything else was perfect!
n. go on three out-of-town escapade with my college friends! (Laguna; Pulilan, Bulacan; and San Rafael, Bulacan)
o. get my first 1.0 grade! *It's really something to be proud of!*
p. recover from a heartbreak. *yey!* A year of reminiscing about the past is really more than enough. I don't want to cry anymore.
q. find happiness wit Chris. November 17, 2005 is one of the highlights of year 2005 =)


There are actually more beautiful things that happened, but those are the only ones which I can remember as of the moment. It's really hard to let go, but sometimes, you just have to. So, as another year enters our lives, the memories I've had will still remain in my heart, and continue to make the most out of life. I'm looking forward to having another wonderful year ahead of me.


31.12.05
I must say that my new year's eve has neither been what I've anticipated nor wanted. He burst my bubble again. I've had enough of his lame excuses na talaga. "I'm Sorry" is really getting old.


01.01.06
My 2 guy friends asked me directly and indirectly if I do have a boyfriend already. One asked, "May boyfriend ka na ba?" and the other one asked, "May bago kang love story? Sino yung nakita kong kasama mo sa friendster?" So funny! My answers were "Meron" and "My boyfriend" respectively. Until now, I cannot really see myself as having one. I can remember myself saying I don't want to commit myself with someone. A serious relationship was something I really don't consider that time. But then, I ended up eating all my words. Nakakatuwang isipin. Thoughts, feelings and ideas, indeed, change. Oh well. Anyway, what else? Hmm... Mara and I had one of the most funny conversations ever!


Karen: Bes, gusto ko magwatch ng Blue Moon and Don't give up on us.
Mara: Ayoko ng Blue Moon, kapamilya ako eh!
Karen: Nakakabother yung hair ni Piolo and si Judai!
Mara: Parang mamon si Judai!
Karen: HAHA! You're so mean!
Mara: Kasalanan ni Judai to. Haha!
Karen: Kasalanan pa talaga ni Judai?! Haha! You're so funny!


Katuwa ever talaga ang bestfriend kong si Mara. =) She never fails to brighten up my day talaga! Bothered kami sa ilang lines dun sa trailer ng Don't give up on us... Like what Judai said, "Kung magkakasala ka, ready ka bang magkasala wit me?" Haha. Laughtrip! =) Grabe. New year na new year, we shouldn't be saying those mean things. But then, we really can't control ourselves to say something. Haha. Nature na talaga naming ang magcomment, mabother, at problemahin ang di naman kelangang problemahin! Haha! =) We also talked about some people. Grabe. I can't believe that a Chismosa like me is missing a lot of chikas na! I must say, Mara's more Chismosa! Haha! So there. My entry's kinda long already. 'Til then!


+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home