it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

1.28.2006

Today's our first shift at the Nursery at Tondo Medical Center. It was very fortunate of me to be able to be chosen as one of the three people who got the chance of having seen or having observed what nurses would usually do after the mother has delivered her baby. I was really AMAZED. Wit lecture pa yun ah! =D It's difficult, yes, but then I believe that if you really want what you are doing, there's no such thing as difficult anymore. I can see myself as someone performing the act, meaning, the one who would do the suctioning, do the apgar scoring, mummify the baby, bathe the baby, etc, and not just merely 'observing', two years from now. Crucial. Hehe. I am so thrilled. I think I won't wait that long, since next week, our clinical instructor would let us do 'the act' already. YEY. =) I can't hardly wait. =) Nursing can be difficult.. yet, it can be so much fun din!



After that, my RLE groupmates and I went to the OB ward to have the navels of the babies cleaned. We needed four, I only got two. Crucial. Hehe. =) Next week, have to clean two more navels.. whew! ;) Exciting!



On our way home, my groupmates and I were like so kulit! Traffic kasi so we were wondering why.. then we realized that dadaan pala si Pacquiao. So what we did was we opened the windows of the van and screamed on top of our voices.. "Andito si Pacquiao!" It was so humiliating..yet VERY funny! Sumakit yung jaw ko.. Swear! I was screaming the loudest! Talk about having lost POISE again. Haha. =) It's so fun! 'Til then. =)



New pair of Havaianas slippers for me. =) A gift for myself.. =D


+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home