it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

2.05.2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTFRIENDS MIMA AND MARIKAR!!

This day is totally a BLAST. =D Topher, Justin and I have done the suctioning, apgar scoring, bathing, etc. or in other words.. Initial Care ng baby. Grabe. All I can say is.. CRUCIAL and SUPER fun!! As in! =D


Here are some of our pics yesterday.. and awhile ago. =D





To view more pics.. click here.



Last night, I watched "Livre 2" wit my boyfriend and friends.. =D It started at 7pm and ended at around 11.45pm. Super bitin! Hmph. The bands that played were as follows:


- Itchyworms
- Parokya ni Edgar
- Sandwich
- Brownman Revival
- Imago
- Join the Club
- Sugarfree
- and other UST bands =D


I had so much FUN! =) However, BITIN lang talaga. ;)


+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home