it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

2.20.2006

Whew. Three movies in a week! Parang hindi busy sa school. Haha. =P

Wednesday: Watched Fun Wit Dick and Jane wit Chris
Friday: Watched Close to You wit Kate
Saturday: Watched Pink Panther wit mys sister and her boyfriend

Waa. I just LOVE going to the movies! Even if super dami ko pang kelangang gawin.. I just can't say NO to movies. Haha!

Last Wednesday, Chris didn't have class in OB. So 3pm dismissal namin two. So we've decided to watch Fun wit Dick and Jane. Super funny! Start palang we were laughing and laughing na. Totally AMAZING!

Last Friday, Ria and I planned on watching Close to You. But then, Aeron told us something about the risk of going to the movies somewhere near our school. So na discourage si Ria. So wala na talagang movie dapat. BUT.. Kate called me up.. She told me na pinayagan daw siya umalis. So ako naman, knowing the RISK.. Nag-yes naman ako! Haha! Super bonding moment talaga yung date namin ni Kate. Super funny kse di niya nastartan yung movie 'cause she bought food pa. Tsk. Haha. And then, after the movie, she saw some of my friends. So mega Hi naman ako sa kanila. Lost my poise once again. What's new? Haha. On our way home, she noticed the big stain on her uniform. Super funny! 'Cause she has been trying to cover up the stain. But then.. TOO LATE. Haha! There were a lot of people who saw her na. Haha. Uber funny!

Yesterday, my sister asked me to come wit them to catch a movie. Ako naman, although I was busy reading my handouts 'cause we'll have two quizzes on Monday, didn't even think twice on saying Yes. Haha. Talk about having priorities! Hehe! Pink Pather is such a nice movie! Super benta!

So.. 'til then. Gotta do 6 lesson plans pa.. All due on Monday. Oh no. I'll be attending Aivind's 18th bday celebration pa tonight. Weee! I just hope everything will fall into place. =D
- - > May Richard Capili find justice.. and may he rest in peace. Amen.

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home