it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

2.25.2006

I just finished working on our English report. It's very late.. and I still managed to blog. Haha!
I was in my school uniform already when DepEd announced that there will be no classes today. I was happy.. of course. Who wouldn't be anyway? But then, I felt terrible because our RLE planned a mini celebration wit our CI almost a week ago. It was a sort of farewell party. But even though I knew that there would be no classes, I was still not hesitant to buy food for the party. Now that's the spirit! Haha! So after buying food at Jollibee, we saw our Clinical Instructor. Well, to cut the story short, our party has indeed pushed through. I so love my RLE. RLE 3 is simply the best! The bond slash the connection among us is certainly one of a kind. I just hope that despite the "challenges" and the hectic schedule we have at the present won't, in any way, destroy what we already have right now. I'll surely miss RLE 3 next year. Longer duty hours.. without them.. crucial. I can't imagine myself without them. Exagge. Haha. Basta.. I LOVE MY RLE NOW.

Anyway, we worked on our SHE reporting on Breast Cancer after the mini party. We stayed at Kate's house. As always.. Haha. =D I bought so many clothes, only to find out that we only needed 1 set of clothes. *I bought like 4 sets. Haha!* So there, we made a video presentation, recording, etc. It was totally fun although super tiring!

While shooting a video, a group of Koreans approached and started to communicate wit us. Their English was so hard to understand. But then, it was the only medium of communication we can use. So we dealt wit it nalang. I was speaking mega English, until one of the boys spoke Filipino. Crucial. Haha. =) The Koreans said that they wanted to interview us. But then, the Filipino suddenly said that they only wanted to take a picture wit us LANG pala. Haha. Interview = picture taking. Duh? Very funny! After that, they asked for an "address" so I gave Kate's home address.. and when I gave it to the Korean, she said.. "No.No.Email." I was like, "Oh.. EMail Address.. I thought you wanted a home address..*LAUGH*" We were really struggling for words. Benta! And then, the Korean girls noticed Chino and Renz, and they said that they were both HANDSOME. And I, very shocked on what I have heard, suddenly uttered, "Oh NO, NO, NO, NO. You must be kidding me." And then we all laughed. =D There were a lot of bloopers pa. It was an experience to remember.. really.

After the taping, and stuff, Chris, Ate Trina, Raymund and I watched Bid Momma's House 2. It was really funny!! ;)

Another not-so-good-day for the two of us..again.

'til then. ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home