it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

3.27.2006

The seventh commandment, "Thou shall not steal," has been totally violated by someone along Dapitan St. at exactly 11 in the morning. He was riding a motorcycle when he stole the cell phone of an unknown citizen. I was there, saw the whole scenario, and it really pains me when all I was able to do was STARE. Just stare. I pity the young lady because she really looked helpless, screaming on top of her voice, yet amidst the large number of people around her, no one had the guts to defend her or even tried to follow the thief and do something about it. I just can't think of a valid reason why people steal. Is it because of poverty? Well, even if that's the reason why some people do it, it is STILL not a VALID reason to do such thing. Stealing should NEVER be an option. Haay. There are still a lot more alternatives to overcme poverty. Oh well.



Moving on, we went to Glorietta and GB3 a while ago to help my sister look for a graduation dress. I was able to find the close-to-perfect-dress for her at Rustan's. But then, she didn't like it so much. Aaaw. Too bad. It was a really sexy attire pa naman. Hehe. Hmm.. There were a lot of pretty miniskirts at Zara. While I was there, I was like, "I like this one, I also like that one, and also that one!" Haha.. Super dami! What else? Last night nga pala, we went to Galleria to accompany my sister. I saw a new pair of Havaianas which was really striking! But then, I had to control myself from buying another pair again. Oh well. Next time.. after Batangas. Haha. ;) Watched two movies straight. Just Like Heaven and Ella Enchanted. I just love JUST LIKE HEAVEN. Very beautiful! ;)



Anyway, tomorrow will be the BIG EVENT. Haha. I just hope that we will all be happy, and we will all be able to spend the whole day just knowing each other more, and hopefully.. no secrets will be revealed. Haha. di ba, Aeron? Hmm.. Crucial. So there. Gotta go.. Have to watch Bianca and Zanjoe pa.. haha! I'm a big fan of their loveteam.. Really! Haha.. 'til then. ;)



I MISS YOU BABY..
..
Just let it die
With no goodbyes
Details don't matter
We both paid the price
Tears in my eyes
You know sometimes
It'd be like that baby
Now everytime I see you
I pretend I'm fine
When I wanna reach out to you
But I turn and I walk and I let it ride
Baby I must confess
We were bigger than anything
Remember us at our best
So I hope this will remind you
When it's for real, it's forever
So don't forget about us
..

just a thought:
..if God can forgive.. why can't he?..



+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home