it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

4.03.2006

Finally, I've told him about what kept on bothering me for a couple of days! Yes, it really did take me a lot of courage to confess. Whew. But after that, I didn't entertain his messages for a while.. I just hope he'll do something about it! Anyway, I can say that I'm pretty much productive this day. Why? Because instead of sleeping, I arranged my clothes in the cabinet, cleaned our room, went to the mall to buy some stuff, looked if the swimsuit is still there (oh my, just hope it will still be there when my Ate comes back to buy it for me! Haha! Thanks Ate Trina in advance! ;p), watched teleseryes while cutting papers! Haha! I did all those things to divert my attention. I have been bothered by a lot of things lately, and when Kate sent me a text saying that our grades are already out in the Main Bldg., I've been much bothered pa! Haay. I don't wanna prolong my agony, I'll probably go to school tomorrow to check my grades, well, that is if I wake up early and if I won't be too lazy. Haha. Oh well.. I just wish that my grades are all okay. Haha. Asa. But then, a girl can always hope. 'til then! ;)

KATE: Thanks so much for being there when I need you! And thanks for the support! Grabe. MWAH!
FRED: Ai dear! You've flooded my inbox with your R18 messages ah?! Haha! They were all funny, by the way! Haha! MWAH!
KAMS: I just hope that our Tagaytay escapade will be a success this time! Haha! MWAH!
FAVE GF: Haha! Got nothing else to do, honey! Net 'til I drop! Haha! Miss you! MWAH!
JING: Miss you too, Jing! Keep in touch! Goodluck kay -toot- Haha! MWAH!

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home