it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

4.15.2006

i'M 62% GiRLiE =)
Take this quiz and find out how girly you are.Put x beside each thing that's true.
Each x thatyou put is one percent.

[x] my fingernails/toenails are almost alwayspainted
[x] during the summer pretty much the only shoes iwear are flip flops
[x] my favorite toy as a child were barbies
[x] my favorite color is pink or purple
[] i did Gymnastics
[x] i love skirts!
[] hollister is my favorite place to shop
[x] tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear
[x] i love chocolate
[x] i've never had a real job
[x] my hair is straightened
[x] i have at least 8 myspace/friendster pictures
[x] i usually go shopping at least once a week
[x] i love to hang out at the mall with friends
[] i have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
[] i've had at least 5 boyfriends/girfriends
[] i've gone to a tanning salon
[x] i go to the beach to tan - not to swim
[x] i have at least 10 pairs of shoes
[x] i watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
[] i change my icon weekly
[] i would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
[x] my cell phone might as well become a part ofme
[] i wear eye shadow, mascara, or cover upeveryday
[] i've been or am on a diet
[x] bathing suits are adorable!
[] i dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[x] big sunglasses are hott
[x] i have gotten my nails done
[x] i own over 10 purses
[X] MTV is my one of my favorite channels
[x] all i want to do at sleepovers is talk aboutboys/girls
[x] i love to have other girls do my hair
[x] i give and receive hugs from all my friends
[x] i hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
[x] carnivals are so fun!!
[x] summer is THE best season
[x] my swimsuit has 2 pieces
[x] im waiting for my knight in shining armor
[x] musicians are so hot
[x] if you write me a poem or tell me im beautiful,im all yours
[x] i am self-conscious.
[] i cry often
[] my car smells like vanilla
[] my dishes get washed more then once a week
[x] i dont do sports
[x] i HATE to run
[x] i squeal when i am surprised or angry
[x] i eat dried fruit as a snack
[x] i love romance novels
[] drew Barrymore is so cute
[] i dance a lot.
[x] i usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[] i only have like 5 billion hair products
[x] i love to get dressed up.
[x] every part of my outfit needs to match
[x] i talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
[x] i would love to have a photo shoot of myself
[x] price on clothes hardly matters
[] i apply lip gloss 200 times a day
[x] i wish i were a model
[x] i wish i could meet Paris Hilton
[x] i have been something that was semi slutty onhalloween
[] i own Uggs
[x] Hip Hop is the best music
[x] i pop my collar
[] i like to be the center of attention
[] guys with Mohawks are crazy
[] horses are beautiful but i would never ride one
[] i'd rather not pay attention in school
[] cats are adorable
[] i write poems or my own music
[x] i love it when a guy/girl wears good smellingcologne/perfume
[x] i can get very jealous
[x] i would love to visit Hawaii
[x] Valentine's day is so cute!
[] white is better then black
[] i wouldn't be caught dead in all black
[x] my closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
[x] i hate the grunge look of a beard
[x] i love to read gossip magazines
[x] i love to gossip
[x] I had Lisa Frank folders, posters as a kid
[] i love Celine dion
[] My bubble baths are 3 hr long
[] my wedding only needs a groom it's already planned
[] my friends and i are in a strict group. we mostly only hang out with each other
[x] i like kids
[] diet drinks are the best
[] i'm all about being vegetarian
[] i refuse to eat at McDonalds
[x] i check my myspace everyday. (friendster)
[x] i LOVE life!
[] i have a lot of jewelry!
[] claires has cheap jewelry
[] my screen names have x's in them
[] either one of my my space names has <3/?'s>
[x] i would never want to be the opposite sex
[x] it's not what he/she said it's the way he/shesaid it
[x] i have more than 3 pillows

hErE's mOrE..

finish the statement with the first thingthat pops into your head...

my ex is: non-existent.
i lost my: pair of shorts? so last summer.
maybe i should: already sleep.
i love: my family, friends, by and God.
i don't understand: why by wants to replace his picture in friendster wit my pic wit some other boy.
people say i am: mataray and maarte at first glance. but i'm NOT maarte, mataray siguro.. hehe..
love: is everywhere.
somewhere, somehow: i'll find the man that will make me the happiest.
i will always: be a fighter. well, in terms of arguing wit someone.
forever is: just a dream.
i never want to:
hurt others.
i think the current president is: super wise.
every morning: is a blessing.
life is: full of complexities.
three things about my past:
:: beautiful
:: not-so-beautiful
:: lessons have been learned

i get annoyed when: people act like someone they're not and people who are so assuming and feeling!
i wish: that all my wishes will come true. *grin*
it would be nice:
to spend an entire day wit my loved one at the beach. just enjoyin' each other's company. simple.
tomorrow: i'll be off to Bohol. *hurrah!*
i really want to: become a doctor/nurse, lawyer and a professional photographer in the near future.
if i had a gigillion dollars:
i would share it wit our less-fortunate brothers and sisters and i'll shop for myself and for my loved ones.

+ karen +

:: I've had one of the most meaningful conversations ever wit my dearest close pal, Marikar Mondero, a while ago. She indeed inspired me and made me realize that there's no such thing as a "master in love." Granny, always remember that everyone deserves a chance, and don't be too conservative because you'd probably miss out the close-to-best things in life. =) I missed you big time! Looking forward to more exciting conversations wit you.. mWaH! ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home