it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

4.14.2006

Today's Maundy Thursday. We weren't able to go on a Visita Iglesia since one of my sisters has a duty today (2pm-10pm), so what we did nalang was visit the church and prayed nalang (stations of the cross). After that, on our way to McDo, NAHULOG AKO SA CANAL! Haha! CRUCIAL! It was so humiliating! When my right leg got stucked on the canal, all I was able to do was stare at my Havaianas floating on the dirty water. I was in shock. I never thought that it would really still be possible to get my Havs out of that dirty water. Thanks to my sister for getting it for me!I know she's maarte, that's why when she volunteered to get it for me, I was really touched! As in! Anyway, I was laughing and laughing, until I felt my leg started to ache. :( It was really terrible, but still, thank God I only had a scratch. So we went to the ward where my sister works, and brought her icecream, and told her what I've been through! All she was able to say was, "Yuck!!! Gusto mo ng sterilium?!" Haha. Very funny! That's the HIGHLIGHT of my day! Crucial! Well, speaking of Havaianas, my mum and I went to Makati yesterday to buy a dozen of Havs. Yes, a dozen. Haha! Talk about addiction! Well, those 12 pairs weren't all for me by the way! Haha! But I wish they were. Haha! I finally bought the one I've been eyeing for before I went to Batangas, and to my surprise, may stock pa! and last pair na! Yey! Haha! Those were really for me! ;) I can remember pa nga na when I was holding that pair of Havs, there's this lady who asked me if I'll buy it pa daw, 'cause if not, she'll buy it, so I never had hesitations! Haha! Super CRUCIAL. Tapos I saw the owner of J.O. pa.. pareho kami ng binili! I am so flattered! Haha! So 'til here nalang. Just wanna share the canal thingy!

Oh btw, here are some things that happened to me in the past few days..

Monday: I was scolded by my mother dearest. It was terrible. Iba talaga magalit mother ko. Marikar saw my mum got mad na.. di ba, granny? Hehe!

Tuesday: My mum was still mad at me. She got all my things. As in ALL. Gadgets, money, etc.

Wednesday: As soon as we got home from Makati, I finally had all my things back! Yey! ;)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home