it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

5.20.2006

First of all, I would like to say that I am so touched that I've got so many hugs when I logged-in! ;) From 14 Hugs to 30 hugs in a span of 2 days?! What a lovely surprise! ;) ME = uber happy! I've been sick since Tuesday. Lovesick? Perhaps. Haha! ;) Good thing someone takes care of me, my dearest Mum. =D *aaaww* Anyway, so if you guys wanna make me happy, JUST GIVE ME A HUG.. MORE HUGS ;) *laughs*

Second of all, I would like to share with you guys some killer quotes from my dear friends. I can truly relate with these quotes.. Go figure! ;)

Sometimes we wish to close are eyes and never wake up. The world is just too harsh. But have you ever thought that there is one person who wishes to wake up every morning just to see you?
** Well, guess who's that ONE PERSON I'm talking about. ;) **

To realize the value of 1 year, ask a student who failed a grade. To realize the value of 1 month, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby. To realize the value of 1 week, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper. To realize the value of 1 hour, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet. To realize the value of 1 minute, ask a person who just missed the train. To realize the value of 1 second, ask a person who just avoided an accident. Treasure every moment. Today is a gift, that's why it is called PRESENT.
** Nothing to explain. It's pretty much simple. **

Some of relationships end with different kinds of reasons. But when all has been said and done, they have 1 thing in common: They are shooting stars; a spectacular moment of light in the heavens; a fleeting glimpse of eternity.. And in a flash, they're gone.
** This is really TRUE. It was almost perfect until this freakin' lady entered the picture! But then, that little "something" we had will ALWAYS be remembered! It was quite short, I guess (even if it reached more than a year), but it was definitely beautiful! ;)**

Sometimes, we never seem to be contented of what we have. We were given good but we keep on seeking for the best which sometimes leads us to missing the simple yet satisfying part of this journey. Just like in love, we set requirements, we target the ideal, so where do we end up? We end up hoping that the ones we left behind still have spaces for us, 'cause the 1 we thought to be ideal doesn't seem to see us that way. What an irony.. but i guess that is the reality.
** TRUE TRUE. I've been to that point already. I've had "it" yet I've wished for better ones, when in reality, the one I had is and will always be the BEST one, I suppose. ;) **

Hey, I'm not just talking about my love life alone, huh. Hehe! Wala lang. Just wanted to share something! ;)

** EXCERPTS FROM A WARM CUP **
I nod. Looking at the way you hesitate to take my hand, resting so near yours, I know you've already gone. I will make it easy for both of us, I tell myself. I will forget the feel of your hands on my skin. I will smile and tell you that I'm happy for you because tht's what you want to hear and that's what you want to believe. I will not hope you will back soon nor say that I wish I was going with you. Instead, I will keep in mind that there is nothing between us anymore. It's just that the coffee is too warm, and I am so cold.

That would be all for now. Gotta chat wit my friends na! Cheerio! ;)

+ karen +

PS: I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy, House MD and Wonderful Life! And ofcourse, Smallville, One Tree Hill and Desperate Housewives will always be on my top 3 Faves ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home