it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

5.22.2006

Hello Friends & Strangers! It's 2:01am on my watch, and still I'm wide awake! Haha! I've been asleep already at around 10pm, early huh? But then my mum woke me up. Err. I told her to wake me up 'cause I gotta do something for my sister. (Damn.. pag bunso nga naman.. Haha!) Good thing she remembered, or else I'll give my sissie a headache.. again. Haha! Since I'm still waitng for Gracey's reply, just gonna answer a survey to kill time. I love doin' non-sense things.. like this. wtf* BUT WHO CARES? I'm damn bored. So here it goes..

> 1. Do you know anyone's friendster pasword?
> - Yes. My Bf's. Haha! Pahirapan pa yun huh. =D (But then, Gf's really have to know, right? So dapat hindi pahirapan.. Err. Sorry, Chino, your excuse is invalid! Haha!)
>
> 2. Do you think ur love life right now will last long?
> - No. But I'm hoping.
>
> 3. Are u an emotional person?
> - Yeah. Ask my closest friends on earth! or my family. They sure can tell.
>
> 4. State every person you were with today:
> - Mum. Ate Trina. Ate Kathy. Ate Clarita. My Bf (in my dream..haha! How corny can I get)
>
> 5. TV show you miss watching?
> - One Tree Hill (Still don't have the 3rd Season. Err.) Desperate Housewives (Damn. La pa din akong 2nd Season. Double Err.)
>
> 6. Borrowed stuff from your friends you still have
> with you?
> - YESSSS. Haha! I borrowed 2 yearbooks from a friend in LSGH way back in HS. Well, the other one is still with Marikar, while the other one is still in my cabinet. Haha! And not to mention, I still have his Adidas (?..basta the yellow, white and black thing..haha!) bag. Haha! Soooo Funny!
>
> 7. What was the last thing you did?
> - Ate Lucky Charms cereals fresh from Subic. =)
>
> 8. Who is right next to you?
> - No one.
>
> 9. Who was the last person you ate with and
> where?
> - Hmm.. I ate with my two sisters and my mum at our dining table.
>
> 10. How many times was your page been viewed?
> - The last time I checked it (a week ago), 150+.
>
> 11.How's the weather right now?
> - It's cool.
>
> 12.Last person you called today?
> - My Mum's friend. I called him up for my Mum.
>
> 13. Last person who called you?
> - Kathryn Lizbeth Siongco. (Well, she's the only one I'm talking to on the landline this summer.)
>
> 14.Last song you sang?
> - Be my world. (Ooooh. I'm starving without your loving with your kisses you can fill me now. Ooooh. Come closer. Don't wait a minute you are the outcome c'mon and be my world...)
>
> 15. Last time you danced?
> - After taking a bath. Haha!
>
> 16. Last car you rode in?
> - My sister's.
>
> 17. Smoked?
> - I don't smoke. Eeew-ness! Yellow teeth, purple lips, bad health, & bad breath? NO THANKS!
>
> 18. Dumped someone before?
> - Haha! I guess. =S I'm too nice kasi eh, I don't really let people feel that they are being dumped. --Haha! Really now. =D
>
> 19. Been really depressed before?
> - YESSS. Definitely.
>
> 20. Faked being sick to miss school?
> - Yeah. Haha! My sisters say that I'm Hypochondriac.
>
> 21. What time did you wake up today?
> - 2pm. Haha! I just ate my late lunch, then went back to sleep.
>
> 22. Current taste?
> - Sweet? Haha!
>
> 23. Do you like the person who sent u dis?
> - I don't even know her. Haha!
>
> 24. What are you wearing right now?
> - A shirt and a pair of shorts. I'm also wearing my sister's colorful headband. =D
>
> 25. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?
> - If asking a boy out, of course! I still go for the traditional style.
>
> 26. Over the past months has anybody tried to
> court you?
> - Hello? I'm taken. Why would anyone still court someone who's already taken? People with no conscience do that, I guess.
>
> 27.where are u now?
> - At home.
>
> 28.WHAT DATE IS IT?
> - 22.05.06
>
> 29.WHAT TIME DID U SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
> - 6am. Haha! Like Gracey, I'm also Puyatera.
>
> 30.DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
> WHERE?
> - Yes. The Church and SM San Lazaro.
>
> 31. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
> - I heard mass and I accompanied my sister and Mum.
>
> 32. how old are u?
> - I'm already 19.
>
> 33. ARE YOU IN LOVE RIGHT NOW?
> - Of course.
>
> 34. WHY OR WHY NOT?
> - Because if I'm not, then I wouldn't be in a relationship right now.
>
> 35. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR LAST LOVE?
> - Last love? Hmm.. YES.
>
> 36. LAST PERSON WHO SENT YOU A MSG ON
> FRIENDSTER
> - Topher.
>
> 37. DO U LIKE YOUR SCHOOL?
> - UST? Okay lang.
>
> 38. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
> - NO. I'm allergic to books. Haha. Well, old books.
>
> 39. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED
> - Yes, but not now.
>
> 40. WITH WHOM?
> - Still searching for the right one. =D
>
> 41.ARE U SPOILED?
> - No. I'm just well taken care of.
>
> 42. HOW ARE YOU FEELING RIGHT NOW?
> - BORED. Super BORED.

That's it? Ugh. Haha. Still want more!! Anyway, I wanted to go to the Mall of Asia a while ago, but then Marikar told me that super dami daw ng tao. So I guess I'll just go there next time. *I miss you Grannyyyy!!*

Oh btw, I'd like to thank Graceyyy for giving me so many hugs! Love you, girl!

That would be all for now. Cheerio!

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home