it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

6.13.2006

My Sentiments...


They say that it really hurts letting go of someone you love even if you really don't want to and having no right to say that you are hurting because it was your decision.

I concede this must be true after all.

I would be a hypocrite to say that I'm not hurting, because I am.. I truly am. I haven't heard from him, like for the entire day, and I really find it strange. But then, I guess I'd just have to face reality that some things aren't really meant to be.

Again, it was my decision, I have no right to say that I am hurting.

Anyway, there are some people I'd like to thank for being there at my lowest. They are Gracey, Lari, Mega and Patch.

Gracey: She's my puyatera friend. I can say that I'm pretty much open to her when it comes to heart problems. She listens to me talaga, kahit nonsense na sometimes. Haha! I'd like to thank her for listening to my crappy love story and for giving such wonderful pieces of advice.

Lari: She's my ka-jerk. Although she's a close friend, she does not take sides. I mean, whenever I open up my problems wit her, she says what my faults are and what's the best thing to do. As they say, true friends stab you in front. I really like her pieces of advice because they sure made a big impact on my decision-making. [Nax! Haha! But I'm serious.. She said a lot of things that really made me think 'til I go to sleep.. Ganon kalala. Ganon ka-intense. Haha!] She's my Dr. Love. She's my partner in giving Benedict [Patchoi's friend] some tips on how to deal wit his sort of love life. [Lari, bakit ganon? Ibang tao natutulungan ko, pero sarili ko, hindi ko matulungan? *Sob*] She can really make me laugh wit her funny hirits especially when it comes to spying [spying? My forte! I mean, Our forte! Haha!]. She told me that they [the two girls] aren't really goodlooking, and that they are just so ordinary. Haha! She is so funny! I'm glad we're friends. Much more glad that we're ka-jerk! I just love this girl, because wit her, I can truly be myself.

Mega: She's also my ka-jerk. She's one of the people who would, more often than not, react to the quotes I've been sending. Like she would ask me, "Ganon ba talaga yun? What if...blah blah blah." It's really funny! She learns something from me [Haha! Assuming ba? But she said so!] yet I learn a whole lot from her. [Right, Meggy? Our late night conversation? The super haba text messages that we sent to each other. Haha!] She asks me questions, ako naman answer to the max! As in we'd usually come to the point wherein damang dama na namin yung situation. Haha! I also love this girl, because she supports me all the way. And I'm really thankful for that.

Patchoi: She's my bestfriend. She's always willing to listen to my crappy stories. She supports me all the way too. Haha! She's a spy too! That's one thing I love about her. I can tell her anything under the sun. From cute and hot boys to freakin' bitches and sluts. That's my bestfriend, supporter all the way! I love her so!

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home