it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.23.2006

I really like this video. It's a One Tree Hill video. It's perfect. Watch it for yourself. You might like it too. ;-) I also have another One Tree Hill video in my friendster, however, it's focus is on Brooke and Lucas only. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWXEsw--yL4


Finally, our monthly examination week is over. I almost got sick because of too much stress. Haha. It was a HELL week. Our tests were pretty much of a guessing game. Well, for me ha. The most difficult exam I took was LITERATURE. It was really hard. Sumakit ulo't likod ko, nagkasinat, nadisamaya, nawindang, natulala, nainis at nalungkot pagkatapos ng exam. Yun lang naman ang epekto nun. Yun lang. Haha. PHARMACOLOGY was also difficult. There were a lot of numbers which I was not sure of. Kahit na may choices, mahirap parin manghula! Haha. Kakaiba. Para bang lahat ng choices, tama. Argh. And the rest? They were difficult too. Hay nako talaga. Bahala na si Superman. Haha.

Yesterday, my one nine friends and I went to the SM Mall of Asia to relax and unwind. I had SO much fun! Although I felt a little bit incomplete since Chris and I would usually go out every after our exams. Oh well. Life must go on. He has a pre-planned business anyway, so.. wala lang.. kanya kanya na talaga siguro ngayon. Nakakalungkot lang isipin paminsan. madalas. parati.

You can view our pictures.

Moving on, I had my first Malta Mission awhile ago. I REALLY had fun! Ria, Ron and I did all the dispensing of drugs. Our skill on reading the doctor's penmanship was enhanced. Haha. [Why do most doctors have a very bad handwriting? I wonder why. They give us too much burden. Don't they? Haha.] While Keshia and Chrisie [a med. student] did all the writing. It was my first medical mission wherein I didn't do any VS taking. Asenso. Haha. ;-)

You can view our pictures.

Well, as you can see, I have changed my layout. ;-) I really like the color combination. I've changed my layout in my Multiply too. I have all the time today kasi eh. Kaya yun.

Oh btw, I just want to share with you what I just read in Gracey's blog. I can totally relate with this one. Please read.

"you might be getting the wrong reason why i still hang around. don't get me wrong, i'm here not to beg for your love and attention because i myself know that it's now impossible to happen. i'm here because if it's impossible for you to love me back, the least that i can do for myself is to continue loving you. you don't have to understand that i'm doing this for myself and not for you and definitely not for anybody else.. "

-Cathrine Jane Dequito

'til then. ;-)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home