it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.05.2006

Thanks to all the people who remembered my birthday! Via text, phone call, along the corridors, at the gym, friendster, multiply, blog, etc. ;-) I'm sorry I can't name you guys one by one since my celphone got stolen at the Araneta last Monday, 02 Oct. 06. Some effing guy/girl opened my bag and stole my phone! Whoever got my phone is a freaking a**hole. Hay nako. He/she spoiled my day! Good thing UST won at game 3. Wee! Cheers to UST! *I heart JAPS CUAN and CHESTER TAYLOR! They are SUPER hunks! Haha! ;-)* And another good thing, I was wit a "friend." He definitely gave me moral support.. All the way! Thanks to you. Thanks to your shoulder and tight hugs. You made my day! ;-) So to all those who sent me text messages on 02 Oct. 06, 3:30 onwards, sorry kung hindi ko kayo nareplyan [you already know my reason]. Just got my number back yesterday, so text me nalang ulit, and please include your name na din. Thanks so much! ;-)

Lesson learned: DON'T EVER BRING YOUR VALUABLES IN CROWDED PLACES OR BE EXTRA CAREFUL WITH YOUR BELONGINGS. Tsk. GOD BLESS HIM/HER. Haay.

I have so many kwentos, yet I still have two quizzes tomorrow [and I just got home from the victory party! haha! talk about having priorities! ;-)] and I still don't have a decent biblio which is due tomorrow. Tsk. I am so SLEEPY already. Haay. So next time nalang! Maybe after the finals next week or sa weekened. Let's just see. Hehe! ;-) I miss HIM na! Tsk. Away2x nanaman. If you're reading this, wala lang. Haha! Thanks for deleting the crappy pics on your friendster.. Just saw your friendster now. ;-)

That would be all for now! Cheerio! ;-)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home