it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.15.2006

At long last, 1st sem's officially over! Hurrah! ;-) As always, our Lit exam was difficult! As a matter of fact, it was the MOST difficult exam I took. Imagine, Lit was able to beat MS, which is apparently 5 units. OMG. How am i supposed to know the various works of the various authors? When in fact, we didn't even mention those authors and their works in class. It was extremely a guessing-game type of test. Argh. I don't want to fail Lit. God, help me. Pharma was also hard, since there were a lot of drugs which we had to memorize, and not only the name and classification of drugs, but the mode of action, side effects and nursing responsibilities as well. Socio was kind of hard too since it was an essay type of test, wherein we had to put in not more than 50 bullets stating everything we have learned in Laborem. I was like staring at the questionaire for 10-15 minutes, carefully reading the instruction, which was so hard to understand. It was so labo, I'm telling you. Hehe ;-) What else? Hmm. MS was hard too, as always! It was worth 100 points. MS skills lab was kind of hard, since I wasn't able to read the entire chapter on catheterization. Golly. Pedia was also hard. Haha. Lahat na lang hard! Well, the questions in Pedia were kind of tricky. Oh well, enough about the finals, it's just so frustrating to think about. Haay.

Yesterday, as we all know, is Friday the 13th and the last day of the sem. Was it because of the date which made yesterday a terrible one? Or was it because everytime finals will come to an end, Chris and I would always fight? Argh. I so hate it. I've waited for him for like 2 hours, and when he arrived, we just fought. When we were already okay, he said something which made me teary-eyed. I just couldn't afford letting him see me about to cry, so I left him without even saying goodbye. I so hate it that he spoiled my day. Yes, I must admit, I had done something which aggravated the whole thing, but then it's not enough to spoil a girl's day. I've waited for long hours just to see and be with him, and that was all I got? It's just so disappointing. We've wasted so many hours arguing, which could've been spent to heaven-ish moments instead. And now, I'm still waiting for a text from him, saying how he's doing, where he is, what he's doing, and the list goes on. I'm always waiting for him. I don't know how long I'll be able to get through this, but I intend to wait as long as possible. As long as I still find reasons to fight for him and for as long as he tells me that he loves me. Haay. Look what love does.

Anyway, after two long weeks, I've finally celebrated my 20th birthday wit my kada.


It's just so sad because not all of my closest friends made it. Some had to attend their PM duty, while some were in Nueva Ecija for their Community Organizing. Good thing Ria, Ludz and Cla made it. Atleast I was still able to celebrate my special day wit them. ;-)

+ karen +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home