it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

2.27.2007

Happiness is a choice.

Since our prof in OB was absent, my classmates and I decided to go to the mall and catch a movie. Of all the six movies, we watched Number 23, since it was the only movie that started on the time of our arrival at the mall. Although it was not really among our choices, we still watched it, just so we can kill time and be with each other. Ultimate bonding experience. :) After that, we bought our super late lunch, and ate it in Pey's car because we didn't have much time anymore, since our other classmates told us that our prof in MS was already in the room. It was drizzling when we went back to school, which made us more ecstatic and at the same time, nervous, since we didn't want to be super late in class. Surprisingly, our prof didn't notice the six of us entered the room. Haha. :) Buti nalang. :) So there. What made my day ugly is the fact that some people just find meanings to your every action. It just pisses me off, you know. Although you don't have any bad intention or whatsoever, they assume that you are doing something mean/foul/below the belt/whatever you call it. And then they'll ask you if you're okay? Like, hello?! Do I seem okay? F*ck off. I know I just had my confession last Friday, but I just can't keep these things to myself. I just told Ria, JM and Pey that I will really control myself from saying comments and/or doing something which involve "them." Grr. Isn't it reasonable ba na I'll do the part where I've started my research? Why can't they understand that. I know it's not right to complain, but it's really just so disappointing.

And one more thing, I abhor copycats. Matamaan ka. Haha. :)

+ karen +

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM , Blogger graceless said...

    who's copycat-ing gf? haha let's kill! :b

    hay. if there's one thing i learned regarding the people who piss the hell out of me, it would have to be shutting up na lang whenever i feel like shouting at their faces. they're not worth the high blood because they're losers who doesn't deserve a bit of our attention. not even the most pathetic mura. haha.

    i love you gf. kalma ka lang.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home