it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

12.27.2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I'd just have to say that Wentworth Miller is uber hot. I'm in love wit him na! Hah! ;-) [But I'm still in love with Chad Michael Murray, Sam Milby and Gerald Anderson too. Hah. Pathetic? ;-)]

For two days straight, I was able to finish season one and ten episodes of season two of Prison Break. Addict? Hah. ;-) [I finally had time to watch DVDs again. Hah. Thanks for the 2-week-break. Snaps!] Grabe. Super bitin. Dammit. I have to watch the rest of the episodes of season two. Waa. Super nice ng story grabe! And He's so GORGEOUS pa. Hahaha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

L-R: Alexis, Jing, Kar, Ria and Cla

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

L-R: Jing, Kar and Ria

Anyway, I saw these pictures at Ria's Multiply, and I also have to say that I miss my barkada [since first year college] already. I miss how we spend our free time together. We were complete then, but now? Jing has a new set of friends already. So sad. Kson has his own world na din. Haha. Actually, matagal na siyang F.O. Haha. ;-) But I'm still happy because I know Kams, Fred, and the rest of their group, have been taking care of our dear friend, Jing. And Kson? Haha. EWAN. [Kidding!] ;-) I know the two of them are happy wit their new group of friends, and so I'm happy for them too. ;-) I just miss the good ol' times.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I miss my RLE too. I'm looking forward to our RLE day come January. Love love. ;-)

More pics at MY MULTIPLY. Check it out. ;-) That would be all for now. ;-) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

+ karen +

5 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM , Blogger graceless said...

    gurlfriiiiiiiend! nice layout! :) so cute! :) oh my god can i just say na pareho na naman tayo ng crush? I LOVE WENTWORTH MILLER! grabe, ang hot nya! di ako nanonood ng prisonbreak pero what the hell naggwapuhan talaga ko sa kanya! haha! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) i love you!

     
  • At 10:09 PM , Blogger superkaren said...

    hello no hassle loans. thanks! :)

     
  • At 10:58 PM , Blogger superkaren said...

    gurlfriend! thanks! :) omg. you find him hot din? waa. gfs talaga tyo!! haha. :) i miss you. so much.

     
  • At 3:06 AM , Blogger graceless said...

    hey gf. i miss you more kaya. i want to have lunch with you some time. kaso, mukhang busy tayo pareho. :| sana naman bago matapos tong school year eh magkita tayo. haha. you seem happy. are you? :) good for you then. nako, i love wentworth miller. sha na pinaka-hot na kalbong kilala ko. haha :)

     
  • At 2:57 PM , Blogger superkaren said...

    really? cge cge.. lunch tayo.. pag nde na tayo pareho busy.. okay? :) chika time. haha. :) mwah! :)

    yeah. super hot nia talaga. ala akong masabi! haha. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home