it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.13.2008

The Aftermath

Renz's happy BEERday was a blast! Had so much fun! The food (c/o Mang Tootz) was delicious. Thanks, Larry, for the chocolate fondue! I loved it! It was my favorite actually. :) There were a lot of drinks. The music was cool. The people were just all happy and up to something really fun. It was one helluva night!!! :)

I was kind of disappointed though to see someone I never expected to see there. I mean, it was really an awkward situation. We had an issue for about a month ago, and we haven't settled things formally yet. But thanks to gran matador, for it gave me the courage to face her. It was really surprising because when she was about to leave, I appoached her, hugged her, and apologized sincerely. I was a little dizzy that time, but I remember her saying that it's okay. What I failed to hear was her "I'm sorry too." It could've been better if she also apologized for what she did to me. Besides, it takes two to tango, right? She was at fault too. Grr. But I don't regret saying sorry to her though because I feel lighter now, and that's what matters. I don't want to feel annoyed anymore. I just want peace, with anyone and anything for that matter.

Anyway, listening to iPod with him has always been kilig. *smiles* It makes me love the songs which I used to not like just because he listens to them. I remember telling him to download the songs of Boyce Avenue, but he said he wasn't interested, and so I dropped the issue already. Much to my surprise, when he was right beside me that night, he handed me the earphone and played a song. It was a song by Boyce Avenue. I must admit that he really made my heart melt. He said he won't download it, but he did. I know it may not be a big deal for some, but for me it's something worth to be appreciated for. Lying down in bed with just one pillow supporting our heads while playing the music we both like made the atmosphere even more heaven-ish. Grr. I hate how much he makes me feel really weak inside. Too bad he got drunk too early, that's why I wasn't able to feel his presence that much. *sigh* Nevertheless, it was all good since I was able to take care of him, in my own little way. He deserved to be taken cared of, because he took care of me when I was drunk before. It was my chance of paying him back. :)

I love overnight parties! Renz's party is, most likely, the most memorable party I've ever attended because aside from the fact that there were a lot of people who came (a total of 22) and a lot of people got wasted, including the person who dazzles me, who has been constantly telling me that he never gets drunk, the boyfriends of my friends came over early in the morning to take their girlfriends home. There could have been a fight, if it wasn't prevented. Whew. Yes, the party was really fab but I never imagined it would turn out that way--outsiders getting involved with my friends.

Another highlight of the night was seeing my friends making out, with my other friends watching them. I know it's not something I should dwell on too much, since they are both of legal age, single, and it's a free country so they can do whatever they want, but I just couldn't believe my eyes! It was really a shocking experience for me. It was my first time to witness such a scene. I guess I should be mature enough to accept the fact that such a thing really happens in real life, and I should deal with it.

I'm so looking forward to sharing more wonderful memories with my friends. I'm really glad that even if we're no longer classmates, we stil managed to take some time off, to get together again, and to booze the night away! Sa uulitin, definitely!!! :)


Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home