it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.10.2008

S/p DT

DT stands for Delaying Tactics. We use this term whenever we feel like doing something else rather than focusing or finishing an important agenda. We so love DTs! Basta DT, game kami! HAHA ;p

Janelle, Pey, Kate, Chino and I went to Robinson's Place, Midtown wing, to go see a movie and eat. For a change. We ate at Wham! Burgers, accompanied Pey at Sanfo treats for he wanted to buy something for AP, and then we watched Hancock already. Although Pey informed us about how the movie's going to end (I know, right? He's such a spoiler! HAHA), we still chose to watch it anyway. In return, I had to tell him the twist of Wanted because he hasn't seen that movie yet. HAHA ;p Truce?

Personally, it wasn't really a great movie. I think it's overrated. The effects were amazing, but the story, in terms of substance, was lesser as I've expected it to be. The latter part of the movie was just so predictable. Nevertheless, it was worth our P130 bucks.

It was my second time to watch a movie at Midtown. The first time was watching Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo with my mom. The moviehouse is just so nice. It has comfy seats, good sound system, and it doesn't smell bad like the other moviehouses I've been to! HAHA ;p But this time, I was kind of disappointed because Cinema 1 of Midtown is smaller. There are only 7 rows, having 20 seats per row, more or less. I really felt dizzy and nauseated since the screen was too close. So I had to close my eyes once in awhile just so the feeling will be lessened, if not totally eradicated. Err.

Overall, our DT today was a fruitful one. I super missed my RLE mates to bits! That's why I really savored our moment together. It could have been more fun if we were complete though -- the 12 of us -- but I guess that's just not possible, atleast at the moment.

'Til next time! (Yay! I'll be seeing them once again this Friday! Happy Birthday, Renz!!! Another night of booze!)

For more pictures: http://kareneenuh.multiply.com/photos/album/279/-_Power_of_5_-_09.07.08_

Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home