it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.10.2008

Pfft

Five entires for a day? Woah. I am such a bum.

I was supposed to go to the NBI with a friend today. Have to process my fingerprint card and get an NBI clearance for my NCLEX application. I was all set when she told me that she was still in bed, lazing around. Grr. I really hate last-minute-backouts. "I'm sorry" is getting old. Ohwell. I'm pissed off, which I think is just a natural reaction, but since she's one of my close friends, I just can't afford to get mad at her or to stay pissed off for too long.

Anyway, my RLE mates and I decided to go to the movies later. We're going to watch Hancock, most definitely. I just can't wait! I've seen the trailer and it seems really interesting. Yay! But Pey had seen it already. Boohoo. Will he watch it again with us? I have yet to find out. (But I'm really hoping he will since there are no other movies I'd want to watch other than Hancock. Waa.) Tata!

Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home