it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

7.11.2008

Thursday

Chai and I went to St. Jude at around 11am. Went home. Watched Game KNB?, Wowowee, Ligaw na Bulaklak (Yes, I am super enjoying that show! HAHA It's getting more and more intense I should say!), and then I fell asleep in the sofa. It has always been like this since my vacation started. I've always loved siestas. Even if I was still going to school, lectures after lunch would always make me feel sleepy. I even take having lunch for granted, just so I can use my 1-hour-lunch break to sleep/laze around. I guess that explains my figure. HAHA.

I went online, as usual. I've said to myself that I won't stalk anymore. I wanted to believe that what I don't know won't hurt me, but like what Paulo Coelho said, "not knowing is the worst kind of feeling." Besides, stalking once in awhile won't kill. *wink* And so I did my usual "stalking." Much to my surprise, a simple "hun" made me laugh. Naman, originality pwede? HAHA. Doesn't he feel awkward when his girl calls him hun? I mean, duh, that was one of our terms of endearment. It just sounds so crazy. Oh c'mon!!! And this other boy in my past, a highschool sweetheart I should say, is still not over his exgirlfriend. Oh well, that's too bad. It's just an opinion though. His comments on his exgirlfriend's site just made me think so.

On a higher note, a close friend made me happy today. What's new? He always makes my day. I always have a good laugh and a bright smile whenever I talk to him, or when we're just together, or even just the thought of him. My family and friends would even notice it. They say that I am too obvious that I like him. It shows daw. Golly. This is such a crazy/beautiful feeling. I hate it sometimes though because it makes me too vunerable. Grr. I feel like I'm still in highschool. You know, the peak stage wherein you get so attracted to an opposite sex, and it's all up to you if you nurse the feeling, let it grow, let it show, let your emotions get the better of you, or just don't do anything at all. But this time, it's a little more complicated. I must keep in mind that there's a line I shouldn't cross until the right time comes. So now, it's best to just ignore the feeling and stay as friends. *sigh*

Anyway, what happened last night was just so unexpected. A friend asked me a question which obviously made me burst into laughter. Until now, I couldn't believe that he actually asked me that certain question. It's just so funny, and annoying at the same time. Too bad, I've kind of liked him pa naman until last night. I must admit that he's physically attractive (who am I to resist his good looks and charm?), musically inclined (pogi points indeed!), has good leadership skills (NCBS officer ba naman), and into sports (wow! What more can I ask for?). He's totally an IT boy, but too bad, his question made me forget all the good traits he possesses. Hmm. I'm being a perfectionist once again. Grr. Well, it's never too let for him to redeem himself. Oh c'mon. Make me like you once more. *laughs*

Pardon the flight of ideas. :) It's just that there are a lot of things I want to say but I'm just having a hard time organizing my thoughts now. They are all over my head, and it makes me go crazy thinking about these stuffs all at the same time! HAHA ;p

And oh, before I forget, tomorrow is the big night. Looks like there are a lot of people coming but still it ain't enough because who I want to see and be with on that special night won't probably make it. Boohoo. Nevertheless, I hope the party turns out fab! What shall I wear? Dress? Top + shorts/skirt/pants? Still undecided. I don't want to look under/overdressed naman diba? HAHA ;p'Til then! Tata!

Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home