it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.01.2008

It Has Been A While


Yes, it has REALLY been awhile since the last time I posted an entry here. There were a lot [and i really mean A LOT] of things that happened while I was away from LJ/Blogspot.

Yesterday, Pey, Chi, Cla and I met at 7/11 Dapitan and headed straight to PRC to get our Certificate of Passing and Certificate of Rating. After that, I asked Pey to accompany me to the mall to buy a picture frame for Cla. We went back to school to gather my pictures with Cla for I was planning on giving her a Photo Mosaic. It was a rush gift, but definitely worth it! I'm glad she loved it!


Later that night, I had my prebirthday celebration with Cla at Josefina Garden Grill and Restaurant.


I was really pleased to see my beloved friends there. I was semi-surprised to see him, sitting and waiting for me to arrive. It was suppose to be a "surprise" according to him but then he arrived earlier than me. Haha. I really did appreciate the effort and all. We all know that he just had an operation about a week ago, and even if he wasn't permitted by his mom to come to our birthday celebration, he still did, and i did appreciate it. If only I could tell him straight to his face that it meant so much to me. If only. Argh. I am such a coward. Err. Anyway, he left a little early, around 9:30 in the evening, but it was all good because what really mattered to me most was his presence. :) Cheesy. Haha.
I remember two Sundays ago, we were exchanging text messages and he said that his tummy was aching. It was neither nangangasim nor nanghihilab. I told him to go visit a doctor just so he can be seen/examined. Later that night, I was taken aback when he told me that he'll be confined and will be scheduled for appendectomy the following day. It was all happening so fast.
I was planning on surprising him in the hospital. I sent a text message to our common friends a day before we visited him, and even bought a get well soon card that says: Well, well, well... Soon, soon, soon! plus a Smorse cake at Red Ribbon, three balloons [could mean many things! Haha!], and a pink stressball for he was really in pain.
We went to his room, surprised him, got ourselves updated with the latest chikas and suddenly, this girl arrived. She opened the door wide enough to hit my left shoulder. She stared at me but didn't say sorry. A simple sorry could have been enough. Err. She was acting like she owns the room--opening the refrigerator, changing the channel on the TV [from Abs-cbn to GMA. Err.], and so much more. It really pissed the hell out of me. Show some respect, will you? Your name sounds like bitch. And so are you. Err.
It was an awkward situation. Really. Especially when we both know that we had a semi-hot conversation about 3 weeks ago. She told me not to tell the boy that she called me up. As obedient as I am, I didn't tell the boy about it for I was afraid that it would only cause trouble and make things even more complicated. But hey, if you ever try calling me or texting me again, I'll definitely have no second thoughts on telling him what you have been saying to me. Err. I just want to let this out. I am just effing pissed!
Enough about that. On a happy note, I'll be turning 22 tomorrow. Ugh. Time flies so fast. I am currently having mixed emotions. I'm happy because it's going to be my special day, meaning, my rules, my day, that kind of thing. I'd get to make a wish [I've been waiting for this moment! Haha!] and I'd get to receive birthday greetings and gifts [hopefully! Haha!] from my family and friends--the old and the new. Yay. What makes me kind of anxious is the fact that I'm expecting too much from my birthday, and I know that if tomorrow's happenings won't meet my expectations, I'll just feel disappointed. :( So what's a girl to do? Don't expect. Just don't. Err. It's easier said than done. Sigh. Hope everything turns out perfectly tomorrow, my birthday... my special day. :)
I received a text message from my ex-boyfriend just now. He told me that he couldn't wait for 12midnight to wish me a happy birthday. In fairness, he remembered. :)

Xoxo,
Karen

Clik the following links to view the pictures:
http://kareneenuh.multiply.com/photos/album/322
http://kareneenuh.multiply.com/photos/album/323

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home