it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.09.2008

Finally

I've been thinking about the "answer" to my so-called love problem. And just when I felt like surrendering, came my sister telling me: Wag ka na dyan. Wala ka namang mapapala dyan eh. You guys are not progressing.

Tada!

It's the answer I've been looking for all along.

I just blurted out: Oo nga noh? Kung naging tubig pa, STAGNANT.

My Ate Trina nodded to show her approval and uttered: Magkakasakit ka lang dyan.

I looked at her with dismay, and then she added: Stagnant, eh?

Haha. Double meaning.

Oh shit. It hit me so hard.

Now I know the reason why I lack the motivation to reply to his text messages. It's simply the fact that we are NOT progressing. We're in the same stage everyday. There's nothing new. Nothing special. Blah blah blah. I can't stand being in a situation like this. I mean, it can't be like this forever, right? I have no assurance. I have no control. I have nothing to hang on to. I cannot demand. I cannot argue. I cannot expect. Argh. Hate it.

Show me some light.
Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home