it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.05.2008

Celebration/s

I had my post birthday celebration at Burgoo with Mara and Mega. We watched Mirrors after that and headed straight to BedScene to chill.


Mara was forced to treat us because I told her that she doesn't have a birthday gift for me yet. Haha! We ordered a pitcher of Green-minded & onion rings. Loved it! Thanks, Mara, for the treat! You're the best! *smoochies* :)

My family, along with Raymund, went to Gerry's Grill, Bluewave, to attend Allen & Alvin's graduation party. They both graduated Civil Engineering in DLSU, Allen as Cum Laude and Alvin as Summa Cum Laude. Woah. I'm truly proud of what they've achieved through the years! I've known them since highschool, with much dedication, passion and hardwork, I really had no doubts that they're going to finish College with flying colors. Moving on, there were a lot of people there. The food was delicious. I was so full! There was even a band to make the party even more merry. :)

While I was there in party, I've realized several things. One of which is the fact that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone. And I remember receiving a quote that says: Never ignore the person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you may wake up from your sleep and realize that you've lost the moon, while counting the stars.

O-H W-E-L-L. Catch my drift.

Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home