it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.15.2008

Feeling Lonely

It's still the month of October but I can't help but think about what would my Christmas & New Year be like without the two most important people in my life. I'll be spending the holidays with my sister. Yeah, just the two of us. It's not that I don't want to, but I just feel lonely knowing that the holiday season won't be the same as before. Back when we're celebrating it together. Back when we're complete. *Sigh*

Btw, I am so loving this song! It makes me want to reminisce the good ol' times.

Just let me hold you while you're falling apart
Just let me hold you so we both fall down
Fall on me
Tell me everything you want me to be
Forever with you forever in me
Ever the same

Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home