it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

10.21.2008

Make it easy on me...

... Will you? *Sigh*

It was a long weekend.

Friday
Printed more pictures for my birthday present for Janelle. Met up with Keeme at Jollibee. Hmm. May ka holding hands?! HULI! Haha! Went to the Cityland & Pasong Tamo Tower with a super friend. Rained real hard. Got semi-stranded. Read the horoscope (Super sakto I'm telling you! Haha.) Walked 'til we reach Greenbelt 1. More walks. Haha. Ate early dinner at John & Yoko, GB5. Glorietta. Park Square. Went home. It was such a lovely day! 7 hours of laughter and smiles! :)

Saturday
Stayed at home 'til 1am. My cousins and I went to White Avenue because we were bored. Haha. Good thing Ria was there. Time to partayyy!

Sunday
Went to Trinoma. Ate dinner at Fish & Co. Had dessert at Cafe Breton. Happy Happy!

Monday
Went to 168 Mall. Tiring yet fun! Had dinner at Cantina. Chilled at Starbucks. Cocktail drinks at Dapo (Somewhere along Abs-cbn). Sooo fun! My mom & titas are just so cool! We drank WITH them! Coolness! 'Til next time!

Xoxo,
Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home