it's CRAZY to be SANE.

Xoxo, Karen

1.13.2009

Just So You Know

Ayaw ko ng may kahati.

You can't have the best of both worlds. I'm giving you space so you can think clearly. If it's me, then it's me. If it's not me, then it's not me. Simple. It's your call.

Chocnut? Hun? Imy? Hug? Kiss? What the heck?! If you're just giving me the wrong signals, JUST QUIT IT. How insensitive can you get? Don't toy with my emotions. You're hurting me so much. Paasa ka. :(
Kung kelan bumibigay na ako sa yo, saka ka pa naging ganyan. Hay.

Xoxo,
Karen

3 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    kar, is this ***? haha i want to know. kwento!

     
  • At 1:08 AM , Blogger superkaren said...

    Hey Guia!!! OMG!! You got it!!! VIC please ;) YM! ;)

     
  • At 12:51 AM , Anonymous Carol said...

    garl! i'm guessing this ain't the situation na now... :P update! :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home